- 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website www.cdsnet.de. Personal data are all data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller responsible for processing the data collected on this site pursuant to Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is CD•S Call Dispatch Scholz GmbH, Mombacher Strasse 76, D-55122 Mainz, represented by the Managing Director Mr. Michael Scholz, telephone: 06131-3241-0, email: email@example.com. Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address, with the remark “FAO the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) shall be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We shall delete the data collected in this context after their storage is no longer required, or otherwise limit their further processing if we are required by law to continue retaining them.
(4) In case we employ contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
- 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in your relationship with us with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of the processing of your data,
- Right to object to the processing of your data,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
- 3 Personal data collection when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of our website, meaning that you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Request status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- The website making the request
- Operating system and device
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs nor transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user friendly and effective.
- a) This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This especially includes session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third party or any cookies. Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this website.
- 4 Additional features and offers of our website
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These external service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound under our guidelines and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or in the description of our offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- 5 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Once you have notified us of a revocation of this type, it affects the permissibility of processing your personal data.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is displayed by us in the following description of functions. In the event of such an objection, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we shall examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at the contact data mentioned in § 1 para. 2
- 6 Web Analytics
Use of Google Analytics
(2) The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. Through the use of this tool, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, thus making it impossible to associate them with a specific person. If the data collected about you are personal, they will be blocked instantly and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and enable regular improvements. The statistics obtained in this way enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Use of Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed from an interface. Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: No cookies are used and no personal data are collected. Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which may collect data. The Google Tag Manager does not access these data. If deactivated at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags as far as they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
- 7 Social Media Plugins
(1) This website currently uses the following social media plug-ins: Xing, LinkedIn. The data controller of this website uses the so-called two-click solution. This means that if you visit this website, initially no personal data will be passed on to the providers of these plug-ins. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. This website offers you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed this website. In addition, the data referred to in point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, data are automatically transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed out box with the initial letter or logo of the plug-in.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand oriented design of its website. Such evaluation is also made for users who are not logged in, to display customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. You must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins this website offers you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that this website can improve its offers and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(4) The data are passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected on this website will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. When you press the activated button and link the page, for example, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates this publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, because you can avoid mapping to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and their processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers shown below. Here, you will also find further information on your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of plug-in providers and URL with their privacy policies:
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv