Technical fault acceptance – with full control
With CDS, you're not just booking someone to accept calls. We listen to the technical problem – and we do something about it. That is the difference from a call centre. Our specialists are trained to achieve a high resolution rate right from the very first points of contact. If you like, then 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. No caller has to wait with their technical problem until the next morning, when they're, in any case, back in the thick of their business. We call this independent thinking in the interests of the customer.
How does that work: fault acceptance and rectification in one?
With structure, specialist knowledge and good preparation. We specialise in this – regardless of what industry you belong to. Many fault messages are recurrent, and can usually be resolved with a few brief instructions. We send our employees to "school" at your establishment at the beginning of our business relationship, and only then to the fault hotline. Equipped with the appropriate keywords for the most frequent fault reports, we take care of many cases as early as the first point of contact. As far as possible, we let your employees do their core work undisturbed. We only forward things on when dealing with very tricky questions. We call this independent thinking in the interests of your company.
First, the report
- Fault acceptance via phone, email, error message, etc.
- Customer identification via data exchange or the company's own ticketing system
- Checking of the support permissions
Then, the solution
- Problem resolution with full control
- Support from team leaders and CDS management on stand-by
- The report is only forwarded on to your experts in the event of more complex faults
The benefits for you
- Relief for your staff
- Real-time information for all calls and tickets
- Email correspondence relating to fault reports is taken care of
- Professionalisation of your technical support
Optimum manpower and technology right from the start
In order to carry out demanding tasks such as technical fault acceptance, you need specialists with strong communication skills, an analytical approach, and solid foundational knowledge. Our teams don't get flustered, even if the caller is desperate or annoyed. Preserving objectivity in the interests of finding a solution is always the top priority. We are also optimally positioned technically: we organise the entire implementation process and use our own high-performance IT infrastructure. You receive a turnkey solution and measurable key figures.
At the beginning of our collaboration, we will jointly define the procedure, the IT connection and data exchange.
On the basis of these definitions, we will create a "Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)" – procedural instructions – and define reporting processes and performance indicators (KPI).
As soon as all processes are in place, we start our employee training for their deployment for you. After a test phase, we go "live".
What our customers say
With CDS GmbH, we have a partner who supports us in offering tailor-made solutions for our customers. We particularly appreciate the flexibility and quality of the service in a complex environment. Because both companies work together in Mainz, ad hoc campaigns are also possible.Wilfried RöttgersCEO mitcaps GmbH
By working with CDS GmbH, we regularly achieve first-class values in our customer surveys. We can always rely on their high quality and know that our customers are in good hands.Karl-Peter MünkelSEO K&P Computer Service- und Vertriebs-GmbH
Our customers expect first-class support from us. With CDS GmbH ,we have a flexible, innovative and reliable partner who more than meets our requirements in all respects.Michael SpötterVice President EMC Global Services – EMC Computer Systems
Technical fault acceptance FAQ
- Because we handle technical fault acceptance for you, you can offer your customers professional service around the clock. We take the customers' calls, clarify what they are about and what needs to be done, and even assist further ourselves in simpler cases. We are able to do this because we design the processes with you in detail in advance and provide our employees with comprehensive training. We pass on the more tricky cases to the responsible persons in your service team, who then contact your customers directly. By handing over the technical fault acceptance to us, you save time and money for your employees. They can concentrate on your core business and are only consulted if the matter is really complex and there is no standard solution for it.
- When we handle the technical fault acceptance for you, you offer your customers a telephone service at the highest level. Our employees are excellently trained and extremely professional, motivated and committed. They know how to always act in a friendly and solution-oriented manner on the phone. With our service, you guarantee your customers a 24/7 hotline for their concerns. This increases customer satisfaction enormously, which has a positive effect on your sales. Your employees will only be called in to help when there is no easy solution to the customer's problem. Otherwise, your employees can concentrate on their actual tasks.
- As part of the onboarding process, we work out the procedures for the technical fault acceptance together with you. These are further optimised in a test phase. Our employees are fully trained and familiarised with their subject matter. Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise in this area, we are able to rule out lots of issues right from the start, react appropriately, and work continuously on optimising the processes in order to enable you to achieve the best possible results. We thus also take care of the knowledge management for the service processes, see to the monitoring of defined callback times and service level agreements, and assume project leadership.
- We are unable to specify any flat-rate costs for you because we don't make you flat-rate offers. Our service is always carried out in close consultation with you, tailored to your needs. However, two things are certain: for one thing, you save time and money, because you can once again use your staff for their core tasks and do not need expensive equipment for technical fault acceptance on your premises. Secondly, the costs for having technical fault acceptance handled by us usually pay off very quickly. We are transparent in our invoicing and break down all items and key figures in detail. You can be sure that you will not experience any unpleasant surprises here.