Switchboard – all calls are recorded in a skilled manner
Being available at all times – how is that supposed to work when you have your hands full yourself? It has to. The customer expects an always available and, above all, personal service. And by that we don't mean the answering machine. Smaller companies can sometimes come off the rails here. Be sure to retain your new and existing customers by professionalising your customer service – by outsourcing your switchboard, either partially or 24/7. This makes it no longer necessary to set up your own switchboard. Your customers enjoy a high level of availability and being addressed individually. And you enjoy increasing sales.
More than just "Wait a minute please, I'll put you through."
With us, you are guaranteed to never lose another call. We're past all that. What we're talking about is qualified availability. By this, we don't just mean answering calls and connecting them: our employees are briefed in detail about your company, about possible topics that might come up, and about annual leave absences and internal responsibilities. Together, we also determine the extent to which the discussion should go into depth: Which steps should our employees take to deal with the customer request? From our side, there are no upper limits. And this all takes place under your name.
The phone rings...
- The call is accepted in your name
- The responsible contact person is identified
- There are 3 options in case the desired employee is absent or not available
- Option 1: The contact person receives a callback request via SMS or email
- Option 2: The customer receives the offer via an alternative contact from the same department
- Option 3: The customer would like to call again on their own steam at a later point in time
The benefits for you
- Personal availability, even around the clock
- No more answering machines and queues
- Solutions are found directly on the phone – even for technically complex issues
- Professionalisation of your customer service
Is it even worth it?
An unreserved yes. Or let's put the question differently: Can you afford to gamble away existing customers or not even get the chance to get to know new customers? The fact is: the most popular way to get in touch is still the telephone – even in times of email, messenger services and video telephony. The reason: only direct contact enables immediate feedback. You decide whether you want to outsource your switchboard partially or full-time, during your usual hours of business or around the clock. It is also possible to deploy us at peak times only, when staff are on annual leave, or as a replacement service in the event of illness.
Together with you, we define the framework for the switchboard service – including all your requirements for availability, the desired mode of address, etc.
Using a responsibility assignment matrix, we jointly determine which topics may come up, and which departments and which contact persons are responsible for them.
By means of intensive training, our employees are familiarised with the processes and prepared for all eventualities. Your switchboard is now well manned.
What our customers say
With CDS GmbH, we have a partner who supports us in offering tailor-made solutions for our customers. We particularly appreciate the flexibility and quality of the service in a complex environment. Because both companies work together in Mainz, ad hoc campaigns are also possible.Wilfried RöttgersCEO mitcaps GmbH
By working with CDS GmbH, we regularly achieve first-class values in our customer surveys. We can always rely on their high quality and know that our customers are in good hands.Karl-Peter MünkelSEO K&P Computer Service- und Vertriebs-GmbH
Our customers expect first-class support from us. With CDS GmbH ,we have a flexible, innovative and reliable partner who more than meets our requirements in all respects.Michael SpötterVice President EMC Global Services – EMC Computer Systems
- These days, more and more customers are paying attention to the service that a company offers. If you want to guarantee fast and professional support for your customers around the clock, you will achieve clear competitive advantages. Despite email and the like, the telephone remains the most popular medium for making contact for the vast majority. Setting up a switchboard makes sense for you if you want your employees to focus on their core business rather than answering calls. Above a certain size of company – around 100 employees – a telephone switchboard helps to absorb the flood of calls, to keep the employees' resources free for more important things, and to contribute to cost savings. A switchboard is significantly cheaper than using your own employees to process customer enquiries.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best possible support through our services. On the one hand, we work closely with you to develop a process that gives your callers the best possible support. To do this, we incorporate our many years of expertise and, of course, also provide you with our high-performance IT infrastructure. We don't use any off-the-shelf solutions – we adapt the process to your individual needs. Our team works continuously on further developing and optimising the processes so that they get better and better and, above all, stay up to date. Our documentation provides you with measurable key figures that contribute to process optimisation and increased sales.
- We currently employ 35 permanent employees from ten countries. This way, we guarantee Europe-wide support for your customers in their native language. Our team is highly motivated, committed and excellently trained. Team members receive extensive training prior to implementing your switchboard. We have been living service in our company for 30 years. We also incorporate our expertise and extensive know-how into your project. Our team members remain professional and friendly, even in challenging situations. At CDS, you get a turnkey solution that reliably meets your requirements and delivers measurable key figures. Ultimately, this leads to an enormous increase in efficiency and professionalisation in communications with your customers.
- We don't offer off-the-shelf packages. At the beginning of any collaboration, we always have a conversation in which we determine your needs and suggest strategies for solutions. If you make use of our services, the costs will usually pay off very quickly. This is because, first of all, your employees are available again for more important tasks, and, secondly, you save yourself the costs for the relevant equipment on your premises. With us, you get everything from a single source, including the IT infrastructure. Honesty, reliability and respect are values for which CDS stands. With this in mind, we pay attention to providing a detailed breakdown for invoicing as well as important key figures. There are no hidden costs or unpleasant surprises with us.